Location and opening hours of the robotics laboratory
Welcome to the website of the Robotics Laboratory.
The laboratory is located at Campus Darmstadt in
- Building D11, rooms 0.91 to 0.96 and 0.90
- 2x ABB IRB 140
- 1x Adept Cobra 600
- 2x Universal Robots UR10 and 1x UR5
- 2x KUKA uBot, 1x KR 60-2 and 1x KR 3
- 1x Stäubli RX60 and 1x TX60L
- 1x Schneider Electric P4s-F PacDrive Delta robot
- 1x Visualeyez Motion Tracker VZ2000
- 1x Immersion MicroScribe 3DX
- 1x Festo Robotino
- 2x uFactory uArm
- Workshop with Ultimaker 3, Ultimaker 2, WABECO D6000E lathe, Optimum OPTImill MH 28V milling and drilling machine, ADAM MC 22 column drill
Procedures and concepts, methodical and practical knowledge for the design, implementation and use of robot simulation systems are taught.
- Structure of robotic systems
- Modeling of the robot work cell
- Modelling of the control system
- Programming in robot simulation systems
- Collision detection
- Outlook collision-free motion planning
The basic methods of motion planning and current algorithms will be presented in the context of important applications from the fields of robotics, computer animation and computational biology.
The course covers both classical methods and - selectively - current research results.
Procedures and concepts, methodical and practical knowledge from the following subject areas are taught
- Features and applications of collaborative robots
- Basics of collaborative robot technology
- Robot programming
- Ensuring personal safety in collaborative robot applications
- Plant engineering with collaborative robots